WHAT ARE THE UNIQUE DIFFERENCES?
All buildings are accessible to the handicapped.
Cedar Rail Court is a 3 story building with 100 units. On each floor is a lobby or atrium area with lounges. A large community room with a kitchen hosts the ADRC meal program. Private courtyards afford relaxed outdoor enjoyment. See Community Links tab.
Parkview Apartments is a 6 story building with 97 units. Each apartment is a short distance to the elevators. At the end of each floor, you will find a small common area for reading and relaxation. Parkview has a beautiful sunspace and large community room.
Each building has a billiard room, a small convenience store, and a salon.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Anyone who is able to live independently. There are no income limits. We serve a broad range of incomes. All properties are smoke-free.
Applications can be picked up at our office or you can print one from our Applications page here.
Phone us at 715-387-0528 to request an application in the mail.
The application will allow us to further determine your eligibility and does not commit the applicant to proceed further or move forward.
IF I APPLY, DOES THAT MEAN I MUST MOVE IN?
Absolutely not! Your name is placed on our waiting list. You can withdraw your application at any time, or if we call you that a unit is available and you’re not ready to move yet, just tell us.
CAN I TOUR THE BUILDINGS?
Yes! Please call ahead to schedule an appointment for a tour.
Each apartment is unfurnished and has a full kitchen with stove and refrigerator, living room, one bedroom, and bathroom. Storage areas vary with each building. Each resident is responsible for their own carpeting and window treatments.
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY?
Our buildings are locked 24 hours a day. An entry system in the lobby allows guests to call an apartment for entrance.
An extensive video surveillance system is on all properties. A high-security lock system assures that keys can’t be duplicated. Each resident has a single key which will open the exterior doors, mailbox, and apartment.
WHAT AMENITIES ARE PROVIDED?
- Elevators serve each floor.
- Cable TV is available.
- Reserved parking spaces are provided with a limited number of garages available.
- A laundry room and trash disposal are available on each floor.
- Car plug-ins are available for winter use.
- The Community Rooms are available for private gatherings. Policy applies.
- A full-service hair salon serves both women and men.
- A small convenience store is stocked with greeting cards and groceries.
- Social and educational activities are planned each month.
- Meals served by ADRC. All residents can participate.
- Weekly exercise class from the YMCA.
- Weekly transportation to grocery stores is available.
- Guest room available for out-of-town guests at a reasonable rate.
- Mailboxes are located in the lobby for easy access.
- Well-maintained grounds.
- On-site caretakers.
WHAT IS THE COST OF RENT?
Rents are calculated based on 30% of adjusted income. For higher income applicants; rents are set so that they are within market limits.